REGULATIONS OF THE NEWSLETTER
AND DIRECT MARKETING
The terms used in this document shall have the following meanings:
1. The Company - SONDA SPORTS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered seat in Wrocław, postcode: 53-609, address: ul. Wagonowa 2C, with documentation stored at the District Court Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000506708, with share capital amounting to: PLN 75,000.00, with NIP tax identification number: 8971798074.
2. Regulations – these Regulations.
3. The Newsletter – the materials and information concerning the Company's current operations as well as articles posted on the Company's blog, commercial, marketing and promotional materials and offers sent by e-mail.
4. Direct marketing – activities consisting in providing the User with information of marketing nature, including commercial information, using electronic communication, telecommunications terminal equipment and automated calling systems.
II. SUBJECT OF PROVIDED SERVICES
1. The subject of provided services is:
1.a. sending the Newsletter to the User;
1.b. providing the User with information of marketing nature, including commercial information, using electronic communication, telecommunications terminal equipment and automated calling systems.
2. The services are free of charge.
3. The Newsletter is sent to the e-mail address provided by the User in the registration form.
4. The information of marketing nature, including commercial information, might be provided by way of:
4.a. sending an e-mail to the User;
4.b. contacting the User by a telephone call;
4.c. sending SMS/MMS text messages.
III. PRINCIPLES OF USING THE SERVICES
1. In order to use the services, the User needs an active e-mail account;
2. In order to use the services you need access to:
2.a. a computer or other device connected to the Internet with one of the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox version 8.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher, Opera version 10 or higher; Google Chrome version 17 or higher; Safari version 9.1.3 or higher; other compatible web browser with cookie files enabled;
2.b. a mobile device with operating system Android version 4.4 or newer, iOS version 8.0 or newer, if the User wishes to use the services using a mobile device.
3. In order to subscribe for the services provided by the Company, the User should:
3.a. fill in the registration form on available at: https://sondasports.com/ by entering an active e-mail address;
3.b. accept the Regulations and agree to have their personal data processed.
4. A service order is confirmed by entering a link placed in a message sent by the Company to the e-mail address given in the registration form.
5. The User might decide to stop using the services at any time at no charge and withdraw their consents indicated in item 5 by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the e-mail footer.
IV. INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of my personal data is SONDA SPORTS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered seat in Wrocław, postcode: 53-609, address: ul. Wagonowa 2C, with documentation stored at the District Court Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000506708, with share capital amounting to: PLN 75,000.00, with NIP tax identification number: 8971798074, represented by: Wojciech Ganczarski - President of the Management Board and Emilia Pobiedzińska - Vice-President of the Management Board.
2. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of presenting the User with:
2.a. the Newsletter - art. 6 section 1 item a of GDPR;
2.b. commercial information and materials concerning the products and services offered by Sonda Sports sp. z o.o. - art. 6 section 1 item a of GDPR;
2.c. information of marketing nature, including commercial information - art. 6 section 1 item a of GDPR;
2.d. products and services sale offers - art. 6 section 1 item b of GDPR - if the processing is necessary for exercising an agreement, to which the data subject is a party, or for taking actions upon request of the data subject, before concluding the agreement.
3. Providing personal data in such cases is voluntary, but it is necessary for the purposes stated above.
4. Data might also be processed irrespective of the given consent, as part of asserting/defence against claims (art. 6 section 1 item f of GDPR).
5. The User reserves the right to access its data, to demand that the Administrator rectifies or removes them and the right to demand that their processing is limited, the right to object to their processing and the right to transfer their data as well as the right to submit a declaration of withdrawal of any given consent at any time. Such withdrawal of consent does not have an influence on compliance with the right to processing made pursuant to the consent before its withdrawal.
6. Personal data shall be processed by the time of withdrawing the consent, unless there is other basis for processing the data by the Administrator.
7. My personal data may be processed over the period of limitation or by the time of enforcement of the claims related to the processing of my personal data.
8. My personal data might be disclosed:
8.a. to entities authorised to process data, under separate provisions;
8.b. to persons authorised by the personal data Administrator to process personal data (employees/associates);
8.c. to entities processing personal data on behalf of the data Administrator, pursuant to agreements concluded with the data Administrator.
9. Personal data might be subject to profiling for the purpose of defining my preferences and providing me with an adequate offer of products and services via SalesManago - selection of appropriate contents based on user activity on the website, in the mobile application and activity in the online store. We process the following data: full name, telephone number, e-mail address.
10. I reserve the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Protection of Personal Data.
V. COOKIE FILES
1. Pursuant to the Telecommunications Act of July 16th 2004, (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800) the Website uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, sent by the internet server, stored by the User's terminal equipment and used by the Service. Cookie files include the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the terminal equipment and their unique number. Default parameters of cookie files allow to read the information stored in them only to the server that has placed them.
3. Cookie files are used:
3.a. to adapt the contents of the Website to the User's preferences and to optimise use of the Service; in particular, cookie files enable recognition of the User's device and display the web page adapted to their individual needs;
3.b. for analytical and statistical purposes (analysis of the Users' behaviour on the Website, marketing preferences and adapting the contents to the Users' individual needs);
3.c. for correct configuration of selected functionalities of the Website, which in particular allows to verify authenticity of a given browser session;
3.d. for the purpose of maintaining the User's session, so that the User does not need to re-enter their login and password on every page of the Service.
3.e. In many cases default settings of software used to browse the internet (web browser) enable storage of cookie files in the User's terminal equipment.
3.f. The User might change cookie file settings at any time by defining the terms of their storage or access of cookie files to the User's device. The User might change the settings referred to in the previous sentence by changing the settings of the software installed on their terminal telecommunications equipment or by configuring the service. The settings might be changed, and in particular automatic functionality of cookie files might be blocked in the web browser settings, or the user might receive a warning each time cookie files are placed on their device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookie files is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
3.g. Cookie files placed on the User's terminal equipment might also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Seller.
3.h. The User can always remove cookie files by using functionalities available in the web browser.
3.i. Restrictions in the use of cookie files might have an influence on some of the functions available on the Website. However, a decision not to accept cookies might cause difficulties in use of the Service. Using a browser with settings which allow for storing cookie files on the given user's computer or other device means that such user agrees to have the files stored on that computer or device.
VI. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Any complaints regarding the provided services should be sent:
1.a. in writing - to the address for correspondence: SONDA SPORTS Sp. z o o, ul. Wagonowa 2C, 53-609 Wrocław (Poland);
1.b. by telephone: 574 172 854;
1.c. electronically - by e-mail: email@example.com.
2. The letter or e-mail message should detail the existing problem related to the functioning of the provided services.
3. Answers to the complaints shall be sent within fourteen days from the day of receiving the message, in a way agreed with the User.
1. The User might contact the Company in one of the following ways:
a. in writing - to the address for correspondence: SONDA SPORTS Sp. z o o, ul. Wagonowa 2C, 53-609 Wrocław (Poland);
b. by telephone: 574 172 854;
c. electronically - by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. If any provision of these Regulation is inconsistent with the applicable laws, the applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply instead of the disputed provision of the Regulations. If any of the provisions of these terms turns out to be unenforceable in full or in part, the other provisions shall remain unaltered.
2. Any disputes that might arise between the User operating as an Entrepreneur and the Company shall be settled by the court of law having jurisdiction over the Company's registered seat.
3. These Regulations enter into force on: 06.07.2020