INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. Sonda Sports sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Poland at the address: Wrocław, ul. Wagonowa 2C, KRS: 0000506708, NIP: 8971798074, shall be the personal data administrator.
2. Personal data are processed pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 on protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), including on the basis of: art. 6 section 1 item b of GDPR for performance of an agreement, a party of which is the data subject, before concluding the agreement, as well as art. 6 section c of GDPR, to comply with the Administrator's legal obligations pursuant to the Agreement, in particular its tax liabilities.
3. Data may be processed pursuant to art. 6 section 1 item f of GDPR, as part of asserting/defence against claims, as the administrator's legitimate interest.
4. Processing personal data by the Administrator is necessary for the purpose of correct performance of this Agreement as well as for meeting the Administrator's legal obligations or for the purpose of asserting claims.
5. Personal data might be processed:
a. for the period of 5 years from the end of the year, in which the Agreement expired or was terminated;
b. by the time of limitation or enforcement of claims;
c. by the time of withdrawing a consent, if the consent is the only basis for processing the personal data.
6. Data will only be made available to the following recipients: entities authorised to process data under separate provisions, persons authorised by the personal data Administrator to process personal data (its employees/associates) and entities processing personal data on behalf of the data Administrator pursuant to agreements concluded with the data Administrator, including in particular: law firms, tax advisers and public notary offices cooperating with the Administrator as well as third party entities providing accounting services.
7. Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679, the Client reserves the right to access its data, to demand that they are rectified, supplemented, removed and the right to demand that their processing is limited, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint to the authority supervising the processing of data, pursuant to the personal data protection laws.
8. It also has the right to withdraw any consent it has made, whereby such withdrawal of consent does not influence compliance with the right to processing that has been made pursuant to the consent before its withdrawal.
9. Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, a failure to do so might make performance of the Agreement impossible.
10. Personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
11. If the Client finds that processing of their personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, they shall have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Protection of Personal Data with its registered seat at the address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.