GPS tracker configuration in a few simple steps
Before you start the GPS tracker configuration, first of all, prepare your Tracker, heart rate monitor and your laptop.
Before the first use make sure that the battery is fully charged (battery will be fully charged when the red lights go off).
Remember to inside the battery into your heart rate monitor (to open the cover you can use a coin).
You can proceed to the tractors configurations (max. 4 minutes):
- Press and hold the power button until the device starts vibrating, then release the button.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Press and hold the power button until the violet LEDs light up (~6s) (do not release the button after the first vibration, release after the violet LED lights up).
- Connect to the tracker using the Wi-Fi network name: SSO-xxxxxxxx password: 12345678
- Open a web browser and type in 192.168.0.1 in the URL bar.
- Put on the strap with a heart rate sensor on your chest or use your finger to connect heart rate monitor with a tracker. (2:30 - video)
- Click ‘HRM Scan’, wait about a minute, find your heart rate monitor on the list and click ‘CONNECT’.
- After successful HRM connection, go to Wi-Fi configuration by clicking the ‘Wi-Fi >’ button.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and connect to your home/office/private network.
The tracker is now configured!
If you are a coach and have many trackers you need to repeat these steps for every tracker.
Go to www.sondasports.com, register your account and assign the device.
To start tracking:
- Remember that you must be outside to catch the GPS signal.
- Press and hold the power button until the device starts vibrating.
- Wait until green light turns on.
To upload data:
- Make sure that you turned off the tracker and you are within range of your network.
- Hold the power button until the device starts flashing blue.
- After a few seconds tracker should flashing continuous blue.
- Wait until the blue lights go off.
- Check your results in the application.
For more information Contact Us
Acute to Chronic Workload Ratio – new Sonda Sports system featureMonitoring physical activity is the key to determine the right workload and minimize injury risk. It is easy to do with the help of sports tracking equipment asRead more >
Three Christmas gift ideas for a sports addictSince Christmas is just around the corner, stockings are filling up with presents. Everyone wants their gifts to be meaningful and memorable. We recommend buying somethingRead more >
Lech Poznań Academy now using Sonda Sports systemFootball coaches and players are getting more and more serious about sports tracking. They understand the importance of workload management in both adults and children's training.Read more >
Górnik Zabrze’s cooperation with Sonda SportsThe most titled Polish football team is now cooperating with Sonda Sports. Hopefully GPS tracking in daily trainings will help this legendary club gain even moreRead more >
GKS Jastrzebie’s collaboration with Sonda SportsYet another football club has joined Sonda Sports team. Since July 2019 Sonda Sports became an official technological partner of GKS Jastrzebie, a Polish club fromRead more >
Player Tracking System Tested by FootballlabGUEST POST - FOOTBALLLAB.PL Thanks to our collaboration with Sonda Sports during this year's Skills Box Camp in Kleszczów, we had the opportunity to test theRead more >
Lions Rugby Co.’s collaboration with Sonda SportsLions Rugby Co. has joined the technology partnership programme by Sonda Sports. The team participating in the Super Rugby games is now equipped with a rugbyRead more >
GPS Football Trackers At Coerver® Coaching PolandSonda Sports has provided Coerver® Coaching Poland with a set of GPS football trackers, which were used during training sessions at Coerver’s sports camp. The trainingRead more >