The terms used in this document shall have the following meanings:
1. The Company – SONDA SPORTS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered seat in Wrocław, postcode: 53-609, address: ul. Wagonowa 2C, with documentation stored at the District Court Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000506708, with share capital amounting to: PLN 75,000.00, with NIP tax identification number: 8971798074.
2. Regulations – these Regulations.
3. The Newsletter – the materials and information concerning the Company’s current operations as well as articles posted on the Company’s blog, commercial, marketing and promotional materials and offers sent by e-mail.
4. Direct marketing – activities consisting in providing the User with information of marketing nature, including commercial information, using electronic communication, telecommunications terminal equipment and automated calling systems.
II. SUBJECT OF PROVIDED SERVICES
1. The subject of provided services is:
1.a. sending the Newsletter to the User;
1.b. providing the User with information of marketing nature, including commercial information, using electronic communication, telecommunications terminal equipment and automated calling systems.
2. The services are free of charge.
3. The Newsletter is sent to the e-mail address provided by the User in the registration form.
4. The information of marketing nature, including commercial information, might be provided by way of:
4.a. sending an e-mail to the User;
4.b. contacting the User by a telephone call;
4.c. sending SMS/MMS text messages.
III. PRINCIPLES OF USING THE SERVICES
1. In order to use the services, the User needs an active e-mail account;
2. In order to use the services you need access to:
2.a. a computer or other device connected to the Internet with one of the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox version 8.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher, Opera version 10 or higher; Google Chrome version 17 or higher; Safari version 9.1.3 or higher; other compatible web browser with cookie files enabled;
2.b. a mobile device with operating system Android version 4.4 or newer, iOS version 8.0 or newer, if the User wishes to use the services using a mobile device.
3. In order to subscribe for the services provided by the Company, the User should:
3.a. fill in the registration form on available at: https://sondasports.com/ by entering an active e-mail address;
3.b. accept the Regulations and agree to have their personal data processed.
4. A service order is confirmed by entering a link placed in a message sent by the Company to the e-mail address given in the registration form.
5. The User might decide to stop using the services at any time at no charge and withdraw their consents indicated in item 5 by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the e-mail footer.
IV. PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
V. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Any complaints regarding the provided services should be sent:
1.a. in writing – to the address for correspondence: SONDA SPORTS Sp. z o o, ul. Wagonowa 2C, 53-609 Wrocław (Poland);
1.b. by telephone: 574 172 854;
1.c. electronically – by e-mail: email@example.com.
2. The letter or e-mail message should detail the existing problem related to the functioning of the provided services.
3. Answers to the complaints shall be sent within fourteen days from the day of receiving the message, in a way agreed with the User.
1. The User might contact the Company in one of the following ways:
a. in writing – to the address for correspondence: SONDA SPORTS Sp. z o o, ul. Wagonowa 2C, 53-609 Wrocław (Poland);
b. by telephone: 574 172 854;
c. electronically – by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. If any provision of these Regulation is inconsistent with the applicable laws, the applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply instead of the disputed provision of the Regulations. If any of the provisions of these terms turns out to be unenforceable in full or in part, the other provisions shall remain unaltered.
2. Any disputes that might arise between the User operating as an Entrepreneur and the Company shall be settled by the court of law having jurisdiction over the Company’s registered seat.
3. These Regulations enter into force on: 06.07.2020